Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

A Little Bit of Christmas ....


This card was made for a swap in one of the online craft groups I belong to - we do a Christmas swap every month of the year.  

For my card I've used the very cute 'Christmas is Coming' from Little Claire - one of my favourite Christmas designs and one I've had for a long time.  The paper I've used is from DCWV and I've added some red card, Card Candi coloured with Promarkers and a peel off greeting.

Some challenges for this card:

Sparkles Christmas Forum - 'use a peel off'

11 comments:

  1. A delightful card - love the image and all the red - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 62 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the paper & the layout is great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Behave yourself Helen,,,,,,,,,,,, It is a lovely card though, just seems two minutes since Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the best giggle out of this. It's adorable! Every home should have a helper like this. Love your Christmas card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!

    thank you for joining in the fun with us at SCMC for our "Peel Offs" challenge

    Good luck in the draw

    Hope you will join us again soon

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Helen, love the papers and I think the red card and embellishments you have used look fab with the DP.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card...that's a sweet image. Thanks for sharing at CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is very cute... My favourite animal and Christmas how much better can it get!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable image , and I love the paper!
    Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, brilliant image. Thank you for joining us at CWWC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Helen, thanks for joining us at CWWC this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...