Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Less is More - Script


This is my card for the latest Less is More Challenge which is to make a single layer card using script.  I hope you can see the script on my card - have a careful look!  I've scanned this card rather than photographing it as I normally would because there's no chance of seeing the background on a photo!!

The background was made using Adirondack Cool Peri applied over white card and then overstamped using my old Hero Arts handwriting stamp, again in the Cool Peri.  The dandelion head stamp is from Lavinia and the sentiment from Kaisercraft.

9 comments:

  1. I've been using distress inks recently, the background effect is lovely. Gorgeous, simple card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did just about manage to see your background Helen... it's very subtle!
    Great job.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the effect of light you have given the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very posh Helen.....beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicate background, looks lovely
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very subtle, makes a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Cool Peri doesn't photgraph well - I've had this problem myself but I know it will be gorgeous in real life! Beautiful background stamping and just right for the foreground hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. such pretty colours Helen, and a beautiful elegant card. enjoy your weekend. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...