Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

A Little Bit of Glitter ....


I'm not a big fan of glitter but I do love the Little Claire Glitter Sparkle Sheets - mess free, self adhesive glitter film that is so easy to use!

I've use some for this card and put it over the stamped and coloured image - it works really well with stamped images and with peel offs too.  The stamp I've used is called 'At Home' also from Little Claire - it wasn't designed as a Christmas stamp but I think it works really well for Christmas cards.

The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and the sentiment I've used is a peel off - I've also used some white Card Candi.

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge - 'glam it up with glitter'
Cupcake Craft Challenge - 'going dotty'

9 comments:

  1. I agree would be nice for a Christmas card, so versatile is this stamp and lovely with the glitter film. Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen, love the sparkle.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp - looks fab with all the sparkle. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. elle est splendide , C&S comme j'aime, j'adore, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super scene and love all the glitter (I've never seen those sparkle sheets before - must investigate) - thanks for joining my CHNC challene 63 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Helen.............xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen very cute your card!
    thanks for playing with us at CSAYL this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beauty! Thanks for introducing me to something new with the glitter sheets. I am like you, glitter can be messy so I usually steer clear of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for winning CSAYL The card is gorgeous love all that glitter paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...