Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

More Class Cards!

As well as the 'Made for Men' class last Saturday, we also had another class running using the very popular 'Butterfly Tree' stamp set from Little Claire.  The cards for this one were a combination of designs from Heidi (one of the other DT members) and myself and here are the three cards I designed:

first of all, a very simple card using the little birdhouse which I decoupaged:

next, a tag card using one of the butterfly images:

and finally an easel card using the main tree image:

Some challenges for my cards:

Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - 'pink and girly' (final card)
Passion for Promarkers - 'pastel colours'
DYSU - 'things with wings'
Crafty Catz - 'punches and dies' (dies used on first and second card)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Helen
    Beautiful and fabulous cards,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collection of cards.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug crafts Ink.
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful Helen - lovely colours and so pretty. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set of cards. Love the butterfly tree. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so cute! Love your cards. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, what pretty cards. I love the colours you've used and the images are adorable. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I'm sorry my comment is late (story of my life at the moment lol!) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are utterly adorable! Love these images, and fab papers and colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...