Pages

Monday, 31 August 2026

DT Inspiration for Conie Fong - Santa and Reindeers Bundle

 


Today I'm sharing some DT inspiration for Conie Fong:


I've used one of the digi stamps from the very cute Santa and Reindeers Bundle which you can find here in Conie's Etsy shop.

Here's another view of my card:


I also used:

- Promarkers
- dies from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- sentiment sticker from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - use a die cut

7 comments:

  1. Your Santa and reindeer are adorable,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card ☺️💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully made card with a perfect background paper.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Santa is so cute holding the baby reindeer! Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, nicely coloured. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image, used to make a beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Santa on this lovely card Helen. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...