Pages

Saturday 15 July 2023

New Sparkles Challenge - Christmas in July

 


We're back today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time our theme is 'Christmas in July' - you can find more details about the challenge see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my DT card I used a cute digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Cozy Marley'.  The sentiment I've used comes with the image (outline and coloured) and you can find it here in the Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and The Works
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- card blank from The Works
- other paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Daring Cardmakers - Christmas in July

5 comments:

  1. Another fun card Helen. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. I really like the papers and layout you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pun to go with that cute reindeer, Helen and fab paper choices too...
    Thanks again for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab card Helen! Thanks again for joining in our challenge at PFM! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute, I love his little ear warmers and the sentiment is fab too. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...