Pages

Thursday 13 July 2023

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Cats or Kittens

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog with a new challenge

This time our theme is cats or kittens.  

You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used one of the digi stamp from the 'Here Kitty Kitty' set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


You can find the stamps (which I used) here, the pre-coloured set here or a bundle containing both elements here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- gems from The Works
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sunshine and Purrs - furrything goes
Crazy for Cats Challenge - anything cat goes

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is awesome! The design, colors, and overall composition are impressive. If you're open to exploring more opportunities to showcase your talent, I encourage you to consider participating in another exciting challenge: Park Hopping My Happy Place. Your contribution would undoubtedly add an extra spark of creativity to the challenge. Have a great week!
    Cheers, Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in Crazy for Cats Challenge with your wonderful card!
    Val DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!
    Thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
     Hope to see you again! Good luck!
     Fiki  
    my blog: Bad Kitty's Craft Room  

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...