Pages

Monday 3 July 2023

New Get Creative Challenge - Christmas in July

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Get Creative Challenge Blog:


This month our theme is Christmas in July.  To find out more about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the digital stamps from this great set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


The set is called 'Let It Snow' and you can find the digital stamp version (which I used) here.  The set is also available pre-coloured here and as a bundle with both options here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- papers from Stampin' Up and The Works
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- washi tape from my stash
- outline sticker sentiment and other paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...