Pages

Monday 10 July 2023

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Simply Cuties (CAS)

 


We're back today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time our theme is 'simply cuties' so we want to see cute CAS designs.  

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the 'Balloon Bunch Line Up' stamp set from Clearly Besotted and coloured the image with Promarkers.

I kept it CAS but just using some pink card and no embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love these little bunnies. I had to go look up that stamp set as I saw the image on the birthday card and then this card. Super cute images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...