Pages

Saturday 1 July 2023

New AAA Birthday Challenge - Butterflies


We're back today on the AAA Birthday Challenge with a new challenge:


For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- 'Flutterby Corners' stamp set from Clearly Besotted available here
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Challenge - anything goes
Gem of a Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Helen. The image is gorgeous and love the striped background paper. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Helen, love the summer colours. Beautiful make! Thanks for sharing this with us over at Polkadoodles challenge. So glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...