Pages

Sunday 16 July 2023

New Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog with a new 'anything goes' challenge:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

And our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:



To make my card I used:

- Koala Hugs digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- dies from MFT
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant paper choice to accompany this sweet koala image, Helen...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Helen. I love the sweet koala and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous paper too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous papers to go with this cute Koala image. Thanks for sharing at Passion For Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute!! I love the colours and design! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a truly amazing Koala.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge,
    this week we hope you will join us again,
    Crafty hugs,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...