Pages

Saturday 22 July 2023

DT Inspiration for Conie Fong - Twinkle Emily

 


Today I'm sharing some DT inspiration for Conie Fong:


To make today's card I used the super cute 'Twinkle Emily Bundle' - Emily comes in a bundle with the sentiment I've used and is available here in the Etsy shop.

You could use the image for various occasions but I decided to make her into a Christmas card.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- gems from The Works
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/Christmas in July
Creative Knockouts - Christmas in July
Double D Challenges - Christmas in July

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Helen. Beautiful coloring on the image and lovely patterned papers. This little princess is truly magical. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Christmas in July" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorably cute Helen, so festive and pretty!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Helen, fabulous colouring,
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge,
    this week we hope you will join us again,
    Crafty hugs,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...