Pages

Saturday 1 July 2023

New Birthstone Challenge - Ruby and Peridot


We're back today with a new challenge on the Birthstone Challenges Blog:


Every other month we have a new challenge with birthstone colours which you need to use to make your card.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

The birthstone colours for this challenge are:


Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Cut foliage Background stamp from the Picked Posies collection from Uniko Designs at Craftstash available here
- Mossy Meadow card stock from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...