Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2022

New Make the Cards Challenge - Fall

 


We're back today on the Make the Cards Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look on the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Autumn Friends digital stamp set from Last Minute Manda available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

Critter Crazy Challenges - anything goes
Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes


5 comments:

  1. So very cute!!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Four Seasons challenge. Hope to see you back there again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a cute image Helen! Fun Fall card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, as I was typing my first comment it disappeared on me. What I was saying was this was a cute thank you/fall card. The 1st time I ever saw a chipmunk in GA I fell in love with them. Then I talked to people that lived there and found out they are nuisances. They're still cute and so is your card. Thank you for joining us at The Four Seasons challenge. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Helen. The image is so cute and you really did a great job. Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Critter Crazy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...