Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2022

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Distressing

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we'd like to see some distressing on your cards.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I've used one of the stamps from Collection 4 of the Mark Bardsley Dogs stamps available here on the website.

The stamp comes without the two hats - I stamped, coloured and fussy cut them and then attached over the main image with foam pads.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- papers from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...