We're back today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this month our theme is 'birthday bears'.
For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
To make my card I used:
- Bitty Bears Flower Patch digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda available here
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Sweet Stampers Challenge - add a sentiment
Little Red Wagon - cute, cute, cute!
Seize the Birthday - anything birthday goes