Pages

Saturday 24 September 2022

DT Inspiration for Polka Dot Orchard - Bloom With Joy

 


Today I'm sharing a DT card for Polka Dot Orchard using the beautiful 'Bloom With Joy' digi stamp set:


You can find the set here on the website - there's the main beautiful floral image plus a selection of great sentiments.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely card Helen, I am not familiar with Polka Dot Orchard, will need to check it out! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...