Pages

Sunday 11 September 2022

New from Kate Hadfield Designs - Fancy Dressers 1

 


Today I'm sharing a card made with one of the images from the new 'Fancy Dressers 1' set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


You can get the pre-coloured images here and the outline stamps (which I used) here.

There's also a bundle with both versions available here.

Kate has also brought out a second set called 'Fancy Dressers 2' and you can buy a super bundle with both options for the two sets here.

To make today's card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - anything goes
Love to Scrap Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute card. Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...