Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2022

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Ribbon or Twine

 


We've reached the midway point in our current challenge on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge:


You can find more details in the post from the start of the challenge here and in the reminder post here.

I'm not a big user of ribbon or twine on my cards so you might have to look carefully but there is some red and white gingham ribbon across the middle of my card!

To make my card I used:

- Snow Buddies digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs (includes the sentiment) available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Poundland
- ribbon from my stash
- paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this is so cute, great card teammate, I like the snowmen and the paper you used on the background....Awesome!!

    Have a great day!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...