Pages

Friday 2 September 2022

New Festive Friday Challenge - Christmas, Nature, Ocean Life and Fantasy

 


We're back today on the Festive Friday Challenge Blog with a new challenge and, as usual for our first challenge of the month, you've got four different themes to choose from - Christmas, nature, ocean life or fantasy.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


You can find their store here.

To make my card I used:

- Honeybees digi stamp set from Leight SB Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper, die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pinspirational Challenge - inspired by the bee and the flower

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful!!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...