Pages

Monday 5 September 2022

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


There's a new challenge today on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.

The idea behind the challenge is that you make something inspired by our photo prompt AND tell us how you were inspired.

Here is the photo for this challenge:


And you can find more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I was inspired by the animals in the photo and also the colours.

To make my card I used:

- die from Yvonne Creations
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Colourful Options - beautiful browns

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card Helen. Love the brown plaid. Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love plaids especially for the Autumn and Christmas crafts, this is a gorgeous card. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I too love plaids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Helen, you certainly nailed the inspiration photo and thank you too for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card. I love the deer image. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...