Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

New Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes


It's my turn to share a card this week with Team B over at the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge.  Our challenges are always 'anything goes' so everyone can join in!

Take a look at the challenge blog here to see lots of inspiration from the Design Team - we've all worked with the same stamp set this week.

Our wonderful sponsor is:
And the stamp and die set that was very generously supplied to is called 'Merriest Christmas':





The set comes with two cute image stamps, matching dies and lots of great sentiments and you can find it here.

To make my card I also used:

  - Promarkers
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- washi tape and gems from my stash
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...