Today I'm joining the team on the SheepSki Designs blog challenge for our new September Challenge and we're asking you to use:
die cuts and punches
Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.
To make my card I used:
- Coffee Break digi stamp from SheepSki Designgs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
I used two stitched rectangle dies - one to cut out the image and one to cut out the dark brown layer. I also used two punches to make the little flower in the top left hand corner of the image panel.