Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Inspired by The Beatles: Song Title


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we want you to be inspired by The Beatles and in particular use one of their song titles as your inspiration.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and some great inspiration from the Design Team.

I have used the song "I am the Walrus" as my inspiration.  It's a song from 1967 with some very interesting lyrics!

To make my card I've used:

- Cuddly Critters Hippo digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- computer generated sentiment
- paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...