Pages

Sunday 22 September 2019

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - See Saw and Little One


There's some more inspiration today from the All Dressed Up Stamps Design Team using this month's new release images.

Head over to the Facebook group here and also to the blog here to see lots of great cards using this month's four brand new images.

To make my first card (above) I used:

- See Saw digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

and here's my second card:


For this one I used:

- Little One digi stamp available here from All Dressed Up Stamps
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Limetree Crafts and Craft Creations
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Di's Digi Challenge - 2 or more patterned papers (second card)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
Creations in Pink - anything go in monthly pink
Digi Doodle Studios - birds and beasts 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very sweet cards. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...