Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/Fur, Feathers, Wings


It's the start of a new challenge today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group - it's anything goes using a SheepSki Designs image with the optional twist of 'fur, feathers, wings'.

Head over to the Facebook Group here and look for the announcement post with all the details.

To make my card I've used:

- Smile digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

 Aud Sentiments Challenge - anything goes plus a sentiment
Passion for Promarkers - use three of something
Creatlicious Challenge - anything goes
Shopping Our Stash - dog days of summer
Through the Purple Haze - furtastic

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Helen.....I love this image, so much like my own dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet puppy's expression, how adorable it is when they look at you this way.
    Thank you for sharing at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely cute image. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww it's beautiful Helen, perfect sentiment too <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh waw! that is such a sweet card! I love dogs. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious - Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional circles” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...