Pages

Saturday 14 September 2019

New Perfectly CAS Challenge - Flowers



I'm very excited to be part of the Design Team for the new Perfectly CAS Challenge and today we launch our first challenge.

Our main rule is that we're looking for cards using only one third

Our theme is 'flowers' - head over to the challenge blog here for more information and lots of inspiration.

I used two Stampin' Up sets to make my card - the flower is from 'Botanical Bliss' and the sentiment is from 'Varied Vases'.

I coloured the flower using Promarkers and added some dry embossed lines to finish my card.

8 comments:

  1. Absolute perfection, Helen! You have really used the one third rule like an expert - perfectly CAS! Thank you for being a designer on yet another of my challenge blogs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is gorgeous Helen, well done you, in your latest DT posity

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Helen! I love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...your wee bloom is darling! Perfectly CAS; perfectly delightful! Thrilled to be on the team with you!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty little bloom to go with a great sediment, Helen! Congratulations on the DT appointment! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely... simplicity itself, a super card!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of this xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...