Pages

Sunday 1 September 2019

New Love to Scrap Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and this month it's an 'anything goes' theme.

Have a look on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:





To make my card I used the 'Casual Comfort' stamp set which can be found here.

I created a background with Distress Inks and water and then stamped in Distress Ink and then black ink, adding a sentiment and layering with black paper.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice card. I always struggle with sympathy cards but this is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and serene! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...