Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


It's Wednesday so that means a new challenge on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.

Our challenges are always 'anything goes' and you can find this week's challenge here.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


To make my card I've used:

- Tulips digi stamp from Little Blue Button Stamps available here
- Promarker to colour the image
- patterned paper and sentiment from Stampin' Up

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

 Creative Fingers Challenge - anything goes
 Crafty Creations Challenge - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Crafting by Designs - anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - use 3 of something (3 tulips in my image)

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and sentiment. Thanks for sharing it in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully coloured card. Thank you for sharing at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely with the red tulips and coordinating paper! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...