Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2018

New Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for another challenge on the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots more inspiration.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used:

- Salon Deirdery digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- sentiment from La La Land
- patterned paper from Imaginisce
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- paper flower from Poundland

1 comment:

  1. This image made me chuckle! How cute love it. :)
    Mary
    Owner/Designer of Createful Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...