Pages

Saturday 24 November 2018

GDT Card for New Bugaboo Stamps Challenge - Picture Inspiration


This is my GDT card for today's new Catch the Bug Challenge - this week we've got an inspiration photo for you:


You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used:

- Autumn Jar digistamp from Bugaboo Stamps
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from K&Co
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - fall colours
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - autumnal colours

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Helen! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Mood Board Inspiration’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Pearly Sparkles. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen I just love your fall scene. Very, very nice. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great CAS card. The wide border really frames the image well.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Fall Colors challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...