There's a new challenge today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'winter layers'. It could be that you use an image wrapped in layers or you could have layers on your card as I have.
You can find all the details and inspiration here on the challenge blog.
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
For my card I've used:
- Herbie the Bear digi stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned papers from Papercraft Essentials
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
- sentiment stamp from Uniko
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes
Sweet Stampers Challenge - Christmas
Moving Along With the Times - winter animals
Creative Craft Cottage - Christmas is going
Double D Challenges - wishes are possible