Pages

Monday 5 November 2018

New Path of Positivity Challenge - Anything Goes/Shades of Green


A new challenge has started today on the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.

You can link up any creation that is positive or encouraging but if you would like to win one of this month's prizes then you need to follow our 'shades of green' theme - at least 51% of your project needs to be shades of green.

Our sponsors this month are the wonderful:


and
 


I'll have a card from Ike's Art to share later in the month but today I'm sharing a Scribbles Designs card and here's what I used to make my card:

- Topiary 1 digi stamp from Scribbles Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper, green card stock and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other cards and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, so pretty in the olive green tones! Beautiful plaid with this delightful digi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...