Pages

Saturday 17 November 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Something Beginning With H


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog and this week it's anything goes with the option of something beginning with H.

Take a look here for all the details and to see lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

For my card I've gone for H is for holiday and also ho ho ho - I love this stamp!

I've used the following items to make my card:

- So Santa stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes
QKR Stampede - anything goes
Stamping Sensations - get ready for Christmas
Penny Black and More - make someone smile

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun Christmas card in pretty seasonal colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Get ready for Christmas' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Penny Black and More challenge !!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card, I hope he enjoys his surfing

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly funny and fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, cute!! exactly, who needs it? thank you so much for playing along with the penny black and ore challenge!
    linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...