Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

New Cute'n'Crafty Digi Paper Pack - Blue Christmas


Today I'm sharing some inspiration for the new Blue Christmas digi paper pack from Cute n Crafty Mommy.


The pack contains a great range of digi papers which work really well together.  I've used two different paper for my card at the start of this post.

To make my card I used:

- Little Deer digi stamp from Cute n Crafty available here
- two designs from the Blue Christmas digi paper pack
- Promarkers to colour my image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything goes
Pinspirational Challenge
Digi Design Challenge - include a sentiment
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/use 3 layers
CCC Digi Designs - winter time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...