Pages

Saturday 17 November 2018

GDT Card for the New Bugaboo Challenge - Bingo!


This is my second GDT card for the Saturday Bugaboo Challenge and this week we have a bingo board for you:


You can find all the details about the challenge and see all the inspiration from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

I've followed the middle vertical line - Bugaboo image, embossing, button.

And this is what I used to make my card:

- Little Penguin Skate digi stamp from Bugaboo available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
- patterned paper from Crafter's Companion and Craft Creations
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- button from my stash

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - snowflakes
Creatalicious Challenge - anything goes/layer it up
Passion for Promarkers - let's celebrate
Moving Along With the Times - winter animals

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore Bugaboo images, great project. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creatalcious and hope to see you again soon. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional layer it up” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...