Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

New Sparkles Challenge - Things of Fall


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'things of fall'.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Sign Autumn digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned papers from Craft Creations and Simply Cards and Papercraft
- all other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - give thanks/autumn colours
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - autumnal colours
Crafty Cardmakers - lots of layers

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge/ Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...