Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

New Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


A brand new monthly challenge has started today on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog and I'm really pleased to say that I'm now a permanent member of the team after being a GDT member for the last couple of months!  A big thank you to Hazel for asking me to stay on.

The challenge is 'anything goes' as long as you use patterned paper - easy!

The prize on offer this month is:





You can find all the details about the challenge here.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my recent LC Designs class.  I used the 'Man Squares' stamp set which is here on the LC Designs stamp set - each of the squares in the set is separate so you can use them in anu combination you want.  I've used two of them and decoupaged them adding dimension to the middle of the radio and the tie.  I repeat stamped the 'Happy Birthday' across the card.  The paper I used is from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely design for my Patterned Paper July challenge - and so glad you are staying on the team permanently for another six months. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...