Tuesday, 19 July 2016

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Make Us Smile

 

We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week we'd like you to 'make sure smile'. All the details are here on the challenge blog.

I've used the pre-coloured version of a digi-stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Ernie With Wine' - you can find it here on their website.

The sentiment is computer generated.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Helen, that is such a cute card! I truly believe in having a balanced diet!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card and so funny too.Just love that sentiment!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Happy crafting,
    AngelaTTCRD DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like my kind of diet! Great idea because you could personalise the sentiment to the recipient
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...