Pages

Saturday 2 July 2016

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Wish Upon a Star


There's a new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge blog and this time our theme is 'wish upon a star' - we want to a star included in your creation.  Please remember we're a stamping only challenge - no digi stamps are allowed.  All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of my favourite Christmas stamps from LC Designs - it's called 'Star of Wonder' and you can find it here on their website.  I've coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and added a sentiment from LC Designs which you can find here.

The paper I've used is from Dovecraft and I've added some silver paper from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...