Pages

Saturday 16 July 2016

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Reminder Post


It's time to share some mid-month inspiration for the July challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Chrismas Challenge Extra.  Our theme is always 'any Christmas goes' - a great way to build up a stock of cards for Christmas!

This month's main post is here and the reminder post is here.

For my card I've used:

'Wavy Christmas Log Cabin' stamp set from LC Designs
Falling Snow paper pack from LC Designs
card and gems from Crafty Creations
Promarkers

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!! I LOVE, love, love that snowflake paper; so gorgeous!! I'm sooo sorry I'm late in commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...