Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

New CRAFT Challenge - Christmas


The theme of today's new challenge on the CRAFT Challenge Blog is 'Christmas' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used one of the images from 'Rudolf's Mischief' from SheepSki Designs - you can find it here in Andrea's Etsy shop.  The sentiment and base card I've used are both from LC Designs.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge:

As You Like It Challenge - 'trademark style' (CAS because it focusses attention on the image used) 
Crafting by Designs Challenge - 'Christmas in July'

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for joining us at AYLI this week with this fabulous Santa Christmas card.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, this is most definitely "you"!! Thank you for playing at AYLI!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...