Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

New Challenges at Cute Card Thursday and Cardz 4 Galz


This is a card I've made as inspiration for two challenge blogs.

First of all is the challenge at Cute Card Thursday where the theme is 'in the round' - all the details are here.  Our sponsor for this challenge is:


Next is the new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz where the theme is 'no patterned paper' - all the details for that one are here on the challenge blog.

I've used the main image from the 'Qeen Anne's Lace' digi stamp set from Imagine That Digis - you can find it here on the Imagine That website.  Here's what you get in the set:


I used a Craftwork Cards card blank and embossed the lower half of the front using an embossing folder.  I then masked off the top half and applied Distress Ink over the top of the embossing.  On the top half I added some faux stitching round the card blank edge.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Rocket Challenge - 'spots and/or stripes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'things with wings'

4 comments:

  1. Love this card Helen. I Like the shape and your embossed background. Hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, beautiful card Helen, love the shaped card and fab image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it... the way you did make the card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Craft Rocket challenge.
    Greetings Geesje DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...