Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Eileen's Challenge, Include a Lavendar Ribbon or Bow


We have a very special challenge today on the Creative Craft Challenge Blog dedicated to Eileen who started the challenge blog and sadly lost her battle against cancer at the end of May this year.  In honour of Eileen, we're asking you to 'include a lavender ribbon or bow' on your creation.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:

The Paper Shelter 

and

Lacy Sunshine

I've used a digi stamp from The Paper Shelter called 'Art Noveau Bloom' which you can find here on their website.  The paper I've used is from First Edition and I've added a lavender gingham ribbon at the side of the card.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...