Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Family


There's a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge and this week the theme is 'family' - you can find all the challenge details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Miss Daisy Stamps called 'Polar Cub Melt My Heart' which you can find here on the website.  The sentiments are from Lili of the Valley and the paper from Dovecraft.

So my interpretation of the theme is a family Christmas!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'use a sentiment'
Christmas Card Challenge - 'anything goes'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'Christmas in July'

3 comments:

  1. Super cute image and card! Thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 291 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. How cute! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...