Pages

Friday 15 September 2023

New Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Alice in Wonderland

 


We're back today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time our theme is Alice in Wonderland - you can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used the very cute 'Wonderlanders' digi stamp set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


The set is available here as a digital stamp set (which I used) and here as pre-coloured images.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...