Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2023

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Metallics

 


We've reached the mid way point in our current challenge on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing a card I made with the die set and the stamp set which was free with the latest issue of Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine.

I die cut the J and the Y from metallic gold card and stamped and coloured in the pudding to replace the letter O!

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I'm going to enter this card in the September Rudolph Days Challenge here.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    I love your wonderful card and very fab design.
    That was a wonderful freebie from a magazine and you have used it perfectly.
    Love the colouring of the pudding.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice elegant Christmas card.

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, Helen. Loving the metallics!
    Especially that wonderful die!

    Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...