Pages

Saturday 30 September 2023

New Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


The start of the month means a new challenge on the Perfect Time to Craft Challenge Blog:


Our challenges are always anything goes - to find out more about today's new challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this month is:


and these are the sets used by the Design Team:


To make my card I used a backing paper and image from the Cute Pots Watercolour set which is available here.

I die cut the image with a stitched die from Stampin' Up and layered with Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow cardstock.

I finished the card with a sentiment from Little Claire Designs stamped in Mossy Meadow ink.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness great image and fantastic water coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...