Pages

Monday 4 September 2023

New Inspiration Challenge Partnering With The Double Trouble Challenge

 


It's time for another challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog:


The idea behind the challenge is that we give you a photograph each month and you make something inspired by the photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

And here is this month's inspiration photo:


For all the details about the challenge and to see how everyone else in the Design Team was inspired, head over to the challenge blog here.

And up to 17 September we are also partnering the Double Trouble Challenge:


Check out the details above and also on their challenge blog here.

For my DT card I looked at the colours and images in the inspiration photo and thought of a very cute digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs which features a pumpkin.

So to make my card I used:

- Pumpkin Dani Dragon digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from K & Co
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double Trouble Challenge - I've used orange, green and purple on the card and it features a pumpkin
The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge - anything goes fantasy
Crafty Calendar Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun Pink Gem Designs image. I will need to check out their images looks like some great ones to add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image your card is lovely and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your DT card with us at Double Trouble... adorable. Love the froggy on the dragon image and he looks so proud carrying the pumpkin. Twisted Sister pleased that you used her optional twist to give you another a total of three chances at our random draw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little frog made me smile, such a cute image for a child's Halloween card. Thanks for joining with us this month at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...