Pages

Monday 18 September 2023

Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge - Mid-Challenge Reminder

 


We're back today on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog with a reminder of our current anything goes challenge.

You can find out more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

Don't forget that Jan has some great new releases this month:


and


and


There's also a great sale running too:


All the details are here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

3 comments:

  1. I love a Red and White Christmas Card and yours is so pretty! Thanks for a very inspirational project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and image!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card! And punny too, how fun! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...